Friday, November 04, 2005

My Editorial Experiences Come In Handy, After All

Just to let my faithful readers (all five of you) know that I will be making some extensive changes to the blog. Not only have I changed the site's address, but my profile photo has been taken down as well. Note, however, that my childhood pics are still around for ridicule.

Anyway, I'm cutting out anything that remotely hints at my identity because I would like to keep this travel journal as honest as possible. In order to do so, I can't take my employer or acquaintances' feelings into consideration, no matter how kind and accommodating they are.

And since I'd like to avoid termination, please don't make statements listing my real name, nickname or hometown. I know you haven't been trigger-happy with the comments section, but keep that in mind just in case you decide to publicly flog me in the near future.

Pia at 11:35 AM

0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment