Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tramp

A tech-savvy friend recently suggested I sign up for an RSS feed. After more than three hours of painstaking research, I obliged.

The upside to having a news reader service is that you can check for updates on all of your chosen blogs on one page. I've just started adding my favorites to My Yahoo! and it's a time saver.

Also, you won't have to go through the hassle of uploading my page, only to see I've once again posted Disney lyrics and/or love letters to boys who don't return my emails.

You can subscribe by clicking the small, orange square on the sidebar. If you have any difficulties whatsoever, please comment as soon as possible.

Just don't ask me about RSS, Atom or news readers. I'm still clueless.

Pia at 11:29 PM

3 comments

3 Comments

at 9:29 AM Blogger Jeff said...

I started my RSS through blogger. If that's what you're using to enter your blogs, go to Setting > Site Feed > switch Publish Site Feed to "yes."

 
at 2:05 AM Blogger Max said...

Heh, ya already had a feed going: http://musingsorchards.blogspot.com/atom.xml

 
at 10:51 PM Blogger Pia said...

Wow, I have Max Watson from "Asian Adventures" commenting on my site. I love his blog, really. It's one of the few Korea-based blogs listed on my news reader.

Yeah, I updated my settings on Blogger so I could add an RSS feed through Feedburner. But thanks for the advice, gents!

 

Post a Comment